Wednesday 9 July 2014

Crochet Pet Peeve.....lol


Am I alone or other crocheters getting frustrated with crochet magazines having nothing new or different in them. I rush over to get my new copies of crochet mags and low and behold I don't even end up purchasing them because to be honest nothing inspires me. These editors need to really source new and innovative crochet patterns.

I know I have a few patterns that would blow their minds and I bet some of you out there have some too....And, I am someone who would love to see them. So if you are like me it's time to complain and submit some photos and see what happens.

So, now that I am finished complaining about crochet mags. It's time to say that soccer today was really amazing. We are down to Germany and Argentina. Wouldn't it be nice to see a small country win and reap the benefits of such fame.

Well stitchers have a great day and will be back tomorrow......later hookers....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment