Monday 5 November 2012

LOVE WORKING IN FASHION IN TORONTO

   
I work for a fashion designer in Toronto and just love it. I do most of the sourcing and marketing for YES WORLD BOUTIQUE. Now the best part of this job is that I get to work for my closest friend and I have learned a heck of a lot about social networking, being a PI, website design, fashion photography, sales and brainstorming!!!!!
    I had to beg for this job and Suzanne Wyman - Owner/Designer was very hesitant to hire me.....almost 3 years later I have proved that I can do almost anything......except design clothing. She is amazing and it is so easy to talk up her designs on facebook or anywhere. This week has been all about overhauling her FACEBOOK page. It looks great check it out!!!!!!!  Also, increasing her market has been really challenging and fun. Suzanne designs for women over 30 and women of all sizes. Please check out her website at www.shopyesworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment